a former portland Purdue player, Swanigan was reported dead at the age of 25 within eight hours ago. Caleb Swanigan announced died of natural causes at the hospital at the age of 25 Within eight hours ago, according to the coroner's office in Allen local County, on Tuesday morning even though Caleb may be dead on Monday. There were no other details provided.
Caleb Swanigan has died
- Swanigan's head coach Tom Crean, former IU players Yogi Ferrell and Troy Williams, and current IU star Trayce Jackson-Davis all paid tribute on Social media like ( Twitter ) to Swanigan and expressed their condolences. Caleb's NBA teammates Ferrell and Williams were both with the Kings.
- Swanigan former Purdue standout who played for Blazers 4 years ago, the coroner's office in Allen local County announced and confirmed that The former NBA star Swanigan died on 21 Jun within a couple of hours ago.
Caleb Swanigan Career
- After Swanigan's sophomore year, Caleb made the transition to the NBA and was chosen by the Blazers with the 26th overall pick in 2017 which is 4years ago. In 2018 which is 5 ago, Caleb participated in the Summer League, the G League, as well as some time with the Blazers. In February 2019, Swanigan was traded to the Sacramento, and 11 months later, he was returned to the Blazers. He participated in 75 games in his career, and all but 10 of those were with the Blazers.
- Swanigan, who was named Mr. Basketball in 2015, chose to play for the Boilermakers instead of Michigan State after originally committing to the Spartans. After his sophomore season in West Lafayette, He was named the Big Ten of the Year and a first-team All-American.
- a former Purdue basketball player was drafted 26th overall by the Trail Blazers in 2017 and appeared in 75 NBA games. He played for the Kings for ten games. In the 2019-20 season, he made his last appearance in the league.
- CBS confirmed that The portland former Purdue basketball player had a hard childhood, Caleb Swanigan spent three years playing basketball, and He died Within eight hours ago.
- Caleb Swanigan had a breakout sophomore season at Purdue, earning Big Ten basketball Player of the Year honors and being named a consensus first-team All-American. In addition, he was a finalist for the Naismith Award at the age of 25. Swanigan entered NBA basketball after the season and was selected No. 26.